STEP THREE - OBTAIN
WHEN TO TAKE THE DRIVING TEST:
1. You must have your permit a FULL 6 MONTH.
2. You are at least 16 years of age.
WHAT TO BRING TO THE DRIVING TEST:
1. You must bring your LEARNER'S PERMIT.
2. You must have your DRIVER EDUCATION CERTIFICATE. (Must be the original, stamped, and signed by driver education instructor.)
3. Parent present or a signed and notarized Affidavit of Driving Training. (If you need an affidavit, go to www.dps.state.ok.us/dls, click on DPS Forms, click on Affidavit of Driving Training)
Where can I take the Driving Test:
1. Department of Public Safety
2. Champion Driving Academy
The Driving Test will last about 15 minutes and you must
make at least a 75%. After passing the test, CHAMPION CAN PROCESS
Wait...you just think you're
finished...after passing the drive test you still just have a piece of paper.
Now, you must go to any Tag Agency to
obtain Intermediate License. Smile, you will get your picture taken for your new license! COST: $25.00
What are the restriction on the intermediate
license for six months? (TO HAVE RESTRICTIONS REMOVED YOU MUST GO
TO THE TAG AGENCY-COST $20)
1. Curfew 10:00 pm to 5:00 am!
2. May only drive with one passenger under the age of 21, unless family members!
3. No cell phones!
Champion Driving Academy is now qualified to administer the drive test to students who have
completed our driver eduation course. Cost: $40.00
Champion can now also process your paperwork after the drive test. NO DEPARTMENT
of PUBLIC SAFETY!!!!